Saturday, October 6, 2007

Lilly pads

I decided to add some pretty pictures tonight.
We bought a crib today! Yea! It is a $500 crib that's 5 years old that was used only about 10 times or something. The woman's kid wouldn't sleep in it (he slept in her bed- is still there after 5 years). Anyway, I felt pretty comfortable buying it used under this condition. It didn't cost anywhere near $500 either.
It's nice to know our little child has a bed now.
Maybe I'll post some pictures of the house renovations at some point. We have most of the drywall up in the front room. Not nearly completed yet- but better than looking at beams of wood and wire.
For now I feel like seeing something pretty.
These pictures were taken this summer at Allerton park- one very cool place.




2 comments:

Timothy Donavan Russell said...

Nice lilly pad pics! They go nicely with my frogs.

Manx said...

Bee-a-utiful.