Saturday, October 20, 2007

Sleep

I'm finding that sleep happens on an every other night basis lately. Probably due to third trimester woes. Recently baby was very active, I mean, very active. So active that it felt like someone socked me in the belly in one area- it was all sore and uncomfortable from her kicking the same spot over and over again. I wonder how often this will happen?
I keep thinking, here I was bitching about the women who just said "you just wait..." meaning that I'll begin feeling so miserable soon and now I'm wondering if I will begin feeling miserable now. Still, I see no need to frighten a poor pregnant woman when we already have so many worries as it is.
There seems to be good days and bad days. I really can't complain about the kicking in any serious way because it's just so cool.
The ultrasound is on Tuesday. I'm getting excited and am already dreaming about it. Well, dreaming about arguing with nurses and then my boss pops into the dream and I just get pissed and wake myself up and tell myself that I really do not have to tolerate bad nurses or bosses in my dreams since I can have some sort of power over my dreams at least!

Well, it's probably obvious that I've haven't had enough sleep because I just feel like I'm rambling today.
Wish I had something funny or witty to blog about like the other bloggers I read at 3 in the morning but I often chuckle to myself though the day about this and that and just don't have the energy to write about it later. I am glad that blogs are out there though. They often do the job of making me forget about my worries or little aches and pains for long enough to get sleepy again during my late night sleepless stretches.
Well, I got up, let the dogs out and back in, fed the cats, made coffee, tested my blood sugar (a little high for some reason) ate my breakfast- the same thing I eat EVERY day and think I'm going to go lay back down and nap. I might as well try to get in a cat nap while I can.

1 comment:

Timothy Donavan Russell said...

I agree, blogs are neat. The ones I check, I check them throughout the day. It's just a nice comforting thing staying in touch with what people are doing creatively. And I like how you can begin to see people figuring out how to use their talents in a blog way. Like how Manx brings in graphic design, or Splotchy with his wit and computer skills. And me with my record collecting, I guess?

Can you take some pictures of your beads and/or weavings, maybe? That would be cool to see! No pressure.